Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. kseb Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

identity injection parameters retrieved in apache version 2.2.In apache 2.4 parameter no retrieving

Jump to solution

In AM 3.2 after integrating a application identity injection parameters retrieved in apache version 2.2.In apache 2.4 identity injection parameter not retrieving.

Could you please suggest is there any extra modules should be added or other suggestions? or dependencies? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: identity injection parameters retrieved in apache version 2.2.In apache 2.4 parameter no retriev

Jump to solution

Only upgrading apache to 2.4 on AM 3.2 is not going to work. It's not supported.

AM 4.4 is having apache 2.4. So to use apache httpd 2.4, you can try upgrading AM to 4.4 at least.

8 Replies
ericveysey Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: identity injection parameters retrieved in apache version 2.2.In apache 2.4 parameter no retriev

Jump to solution

Are you able to see the headers sent in a Fiddler trace? AM 3.2 is quite old.  I'm assuming you are meaning any apache 2.4 modules that you need to load to enable it?

0 Likes
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution
We are able to view Request and Response Headers in the Fiddle trace.In apache 2.2 we are retrieving the parameters user details eg:http_user in test environment.
same we tested in apache 2.4 its not working.

you are meaning any apache 2.4 modules that you need to load to enable it?
yes
0 Likes

Jump to solution

What is the AM version you upgraded to?

There is no extra module reacquired  for identity injection to work? Please provide some more details, like details of II policy, Proxy service configuration

0 Likes
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution
am version 3.2. identity injection i.e for internal user.Reverse proxy.
in test environment i have integrated an application its working in server using apache 2.2.
same i tested in another server using apache version 2.4 i.e not working.
0 Likes

Jump to solution

Only upgrading apache to 2.4 on AM 3.2 is not going to work. It's not supported.

AM 4.4 is having apache 2.4. So to use apache httpd 2.4, you can try upgrading AM to 4.4 at least.

Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution

Now i have changed the apache version to apache 2.2 and our am version is 3.2.

identity injection is not retireving.Anything to be loaded or applied in server side.

0 Likes

Jump to solution
First, you need to use apache 2.2 which comes with AM3.2. Not the one available at Apache site.
Assuming you have not followed the supported steps during upgrade/downgrade and manual change of apache httpd may mess up many config files. Its difficult to say where things going wrong.
0 Likes
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution
thanks for the reply.Let me check.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.