AccuRev 6.2.2 has officially been released. This is the 2nd minor release based on 6.2. There were a number of issues and minor enhancements addressed in this release. To learn more about the details for each of the issues and enhancements, please review the Installation and Release Notes: http://supportline.microfocus.com/Documentation/books/AccuRev/AccuRev/6.2.2/AccuRev_Install_Release_Notes-6.2.2.pdf
Below is a list of the High level themes addressed in 6.2.2:
- Windows 10
- Red Hat Linux 7
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and 10.11 (El Capitan) – Mac OS X clients only
- Windows XP – no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and 10.7 (Lion) – no longer supported
- Red Hat Linux 4 – supported via the command line (CLI) only (no longer supporting the GUI)
- AccuRev Server on 32-bit environments will no longer be supported starting with 6.2.3. AccuRev 6.2.2 will be the last release to support 32-bit servers. Future versions of AccuRev Server will require 64-bit environments. This will affect both: Windows Vista, and 2003 Server as 6.2.2 is the last supported release for these platforms.
High-Level Enhancements added:
- Added Borland StarTeam’s diff/merge tool as an option to AccuRev’s default gnu diff/merge
- Added new inputs to the server_admin_trig for better ACL support
- Added ability to set max size limits on files with add and keep operations
- Enhanced log rotation using two new variables based on number of Days and Size
- Improved GUI performance and UI enhancements
To continue to receive notifications for future releases, please register on the AccuRev Community Site:
http://community.microfocus.com/borland/managetrack/accurev/ After registering, be sure to select “Join Group” and select “Subscribe” to either Weekly or Daily digest via emails.
Jimmy O’Rourke – AccuRev Product Manager
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.