AccuRev 6.2.3 has officially been released. This is the 3rd minor release based on 6.2. There were a number of issues and minor enhancements addressed in this release. To learn more about the details for each of the issues and enhancements, please review the Installation and Release Notes: http://supportline.microfocus.com/Documentation/books/AccuRev/AccuRev/6.2.3/AccuRev_Install_Release_Notes-6.2.3.pdf
Below is a list of the High level themes addressed in 6.2.3:
- Windows 10
- Red Hat Linux 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and 10.11 (El Capitan) – Mac OS X clients only
- Windows XP – no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and 10.7 (Lion) – no longer supported
- Solaris SPARC 10, 11 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- AccuRev Server on 32-bit environments will no longer be supported. Future versions of AccuRev Server will require 64-bit environments.
High-Level Enhancements added:
- Ability to support large files greater than 4GB in size
- WebUI enhancements
- Improved Mac OS X support within the AccuRev GUI
- Enhanced StreamBrowser performance
- Improved Outgoing mode in the AccuRev GUI client
- Enhanced the server_preop_trigger with additional commands
- AccuSync 2016.1 – added support for Jira 7
- Eclipse plugin 2016.1 – added support for Mars (4.5.0 and 4.5.1)
- Visual Studio plugin 2016.1 – added support for Visual Studio 2015
To continue to receive notifications for future releases, please register on the AccuRev Community Site:
http://community.microfocus.com/borland/managetrack/accurev/ After registering, be sure to select “Join Group” and select “Subscribe” to either Weekly or Daily digest via emails.
Jimmy O’Rourke – AccuRev Product Manager
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.