Product Announcement for AccuRev 7.0.1 and AccuRev Integrations
AccuRev 7.0.1 has officially been released. This is the 1st minor release based on 7.0 (we have 3 minor released planned on 7.0). There were a number of new features, fixes and updates to several of our integrations. To gather more details for each of the fixes and enhancements, please review the Installation and Release Notes: https://supportline.microfocus.com/Documentation/books/AccuRev/AccuRev/7.0.1/accurev-701-install-release-notes.pdf
Below is a list of the High level themes addressed in 7.0.1:
New GUI Enhancements:
- Version Browser - new "Show Promotion Path" shows versions that were created by a Promote or Demote operation
- Version Browser - new "Highlighted Version Relationships", when a version is selected, it will highlight the box representing that version and all lines leading directly from earlier versions to the selected version
- Sync Stream Wizard (in the GUI) - When a stream’s time basis is modified, there may be newly visible changes in the backing stream that need to be merged with the changes in the time-based stream. The new “Sync Stream wizard” in the GUI takes care of this situation by running rebase and merge operations to sync the stream with its backing stream.
- New Scheme Editor styling available for individual Issue Fields - AccuRev 7.0.1 allows for more styling with individual issue fields (prior releases offered limited capabilities, such as required fields and colors). The Schema Editor now allows for extensive styling of individual issue fields. Depending on its type, you can now specify font style, foreground color for the field label and the field value, as well as the background color for the field value. Also, for certain types of fields, the width and height of the value can be specified too.
- Crucible Connection (in the GUI) - The AccuRev GUI now supports integration with Atlassian Crucible servers via a new AccuRev feature called Crucible Connection. This integration improves developer productivity and alleviates performance issues native to the Atlassian Crucible server related to creating and modifying code reviews using the Crucible web browser and accessing the web application. Note we still support and supply the AccuRev Crucible Plugin, this new feature improves the user experience.
- In addition to the above new GUI features more than 60 customer reported bugs and other enhancements have been added to AccuRev 7.0.1
- AccuSync 2017.1 – upgraded Tomcat to 8.5.14 as well as JRE 1.8+
- There have been several fixes and enhancements to HP ALM and JIRA integrations as well as some fixes to the Doc manual
- Please refer to the AccuSync 2017.1 Release Notes: https://supportline.microfocus.com/Documentation/books/AccuRev/AccuSync/2017.1/accusync_install_release_notes_2017.1.pdf
- Eclipse plugin 2017.1 – added support for Neon as well as several other fixes and enhancements
- Please refer to the Eclipse Plugin 2017.1 Release Notes: https://supportline.microfocus.com/Documentation/books/AccuRev/Plugins/Eclipse/2017.1/eclipse-2017.1-install-release-notes.pdf
- Visual Studio plugin 2017.1 – several fixes and enhancements.
- Please refer to the Visual Studio 2017.1 Release Notes: https://supportline.microfocus.com/Documentation/books/AccuRev/Plugins/Visual_Studio/2017.1/accurev_plugin_for_visualstudiope_2017.1_install_release_notes-en.pdf
- Note for Visual Studio 2017 support, we will be offering that with our 2017.2 Plugin planned for mid-to-late July release
- GitCentric 2017.1 – several fixes and enhancements including a "simplified code review"
- please refer to the GitCentric 2017.1 Release Notes:
Jimmy O’Rourke – AccuRev Product Manager
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.