Product Announcement for AccuRev 7.1 and AccuRev Integrations
AccuRev 7.1 was recently released. This is the 2nd minor release based on 7.0 (we have 3 minor released planned on 7.0). There were a number of new features, fixes and updates to several of our integrations as well. To gather more details for each of the fixes and enhancements, please review the Installation and Release Notes:https://www.microfocus.com/documentation/accurev/71/AccuRev_Install_Release_Notes.pdf
Below is a list of the High level themes addressed in 7.1:
New GUI Enhancements:
- Enhanced Filtering in the History Browser - AccuRev 7.1 offers enhanced filtering capabilities in the History Browser to enable you to hone in on the transaction information that is of interest to you. In previous releases of AccuRev, the History Browser’s table of transactions could be filtered to display only the transactions performed by a specific user. AccuRev 7.1 expands upon that, providing filtering by users, groups, and actions.
- Admin Command Permissions GUI - A new graphical user interface has been implemented to enable the AccuRev administrator to configure which users are allowed to execute a variety of administrative level commands. Previously, the way to do this was to write perl script in the server_admin_trig.bat or server_admin_trig.pl files installed in the /storage/site_slice/triggers directory.
- Push Notifications - In Release 7.1, the AccuRev server generates push notifications for all write operation events. These notifications are published through the Mosquitto MQTT Broker, which was introduced in AccuRev 6.2 for use with Gated Streams. The notifications are configurable at the server side, consumed by the GUI, and available to users at the client level via the CLI.
- In addition to the above new GUI features more than 50 customer reported bugs and other enhancements have been added to AccuRev 7.1
- AccuSync 2018.1 - shipped Feb 8th
- upgraded Tomcat to 8.5.23 as well as JRE 1.8 v152
- Installer fixes for a smoother upgrade path from 32-bit to 64-bit
- Sync fixes such as invalid characters in XML and sync failures that caused the database to grow
- Please refer to the AccuSync 2018.1 Release Notes: https://www.microfocus.com/documentation/accurev/accusync-2018.1/accusync_install_release_notes_2018.1.pdf
- Eclipse plugin 2018.1 – will be available Feb 16th
- Added support for Oxygen as well as several other fixes and enhancements
- Please refer to the Eclipse Plugin 2018.1 Release Notes after Feb 16th: https://supportline.microfocus.com/Documentation/books/AccuRev/Plugins/Eclipse/2018.1/eclipse-2018.1-install-release-notes.pdf
- IntelliJ 2018.1 – will be available Feb 23rd
- several fixes and enhancements including adding support for IntelliJ IDEA 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Please refer to the IntelliJ 2018.1 Release Notes after Feb 23rd: https://supportline.microfocus.com/Documentation/books/AccuRev/Plugins/intellj/2018.1/intellij-2018.1-install_release_notes.pdf
Jimmy O’Rourke – AccuRev Product Manager
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.