ART 5.40.2 has been released
We have released some time ago the Adoption Readiness Tool - ART Version 5.40.2. This version has some really great improvements which you should be aware about as listed below:
- New publication type Procedure Table for a step-by-step recording
- New publication type to publish an WMV or MP4 Video for a step-by-step Show-Me recording
- Publish a type action without publishing the Field Description Table.
- Ability to make Document Properties Required for Authors
- Ability to capture screen image without tooltip or emphasis on next step when recording in ART
- Student Guides will include document titles instead of the file names in the Table of Contents
- Support for recording SAP GUI for Windows version 7.50
- Support for recording SAP Personas 3
- Support for Microsoft Office 2016
- Additional platforms supported, see also the Technical Specifications document.
Have a look on our product page: www.microfocus.com/software/art
Watch here a few sample videos with voice narrations which were auto-generated from a Show-Me simulation using the ART software.
Its also possible to configure the ART template to use the Text To Speech for your Show-Me simulations
Paul Caruana from the Serena product team did a great job using ART to Auto-Generate
several product demonstration video’s including voice narrations for MF Deployment Automation 6.2.2.
With ART you do not need any complex video editing software anymore.
Below you can find the URL’s to the video’s.
DA 6.2.2: Property Picker feature https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVgc7XJKk6M
Product Page https://www.serenacentral.com/blogs/entry/da-new-feature-property-picker
Step-by-step process guide
DA 6.2.2: Enhanced Component Version Clean-Up https://youtu.be/BG-tY3VjeN8
DA 6.2.2: New Application Copy Feature https://youtu.be/chBuIkoOfkQ
The Adoption Readiness Tool team