Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Error message when opening a recording

Hi guys

i'm getting the below error when i open a recording.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Hi puncu,

Can you please provide me the following information:

• Has this recording been opening before?
  • Does this error message show up on every recording or just on this one?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Mila

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Some of the recording has being opening before and there are also new recordings,1 of my collegues can open this without geting an error from the same virtual machine.

0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Unfortunately, when this file can be open from other machine, this don't seem like HP ART issue. I suppose this problem occurs because of the environment. Attached is the file with technical specifications for ART.

Best regards,

Mila

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.