Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Highlighted
jabirp Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP Adoption Readiness Tool

Jump to solution

We've recently started using HP ART to document procedures, we think it's a great tool since it automates all the editing work that usually needs to be done when usually documenting which has saved a great deal of time. However, there are a couple of features which we think could be improved and have been slightly frustrated with the lack of content online and support networks available. Here are a few points, please let me know if you can help:

1. Is it possible to just upload the simulation instead of having all the random folders which contain icons as it would be better if this was hidden?
  2. In addition, instead of renaming all the folders after a procedure is it possible to change this in settings as random names such as jafc and index isn't as user friendly

Thanks,

Jabir

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DabovS Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: HP Adoption Readiness Tool

Jump to solution

Hello Jabir,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoy your current work with ART. As for your questions, please let me share some information wtih you:

1. Due to the nature that ART works, you need to upload the whole HTML folder (example:D:\HP ART Projects\Output\adding_resources\course\html) for the specific simulation/course.

The folder that you can delete is LMS packadge.zip, if you aren't using Learning Management System (LMS),

All of the rest folders actually contais alot of usefull information that ART cannot funcion witout them, for example audio, coding of Template, Skin preference, page distibution, note timing, etc.

2. The file name can be change during pre-set up for the creating of the ART simulation/course/document/website. Please check the sreenshot.Screenshot.jpg

However, the change of the inside folders have to be manually changed.

Hope this helps,

Samuil

ART team

P.S.: Our Knowledge Base that contains over 500 plus articles for ART is located under Self-Solve Knowledge Search.

Micro Focus Software Support
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
1 Reply
DabovS Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: HP Adoption Readiness Tool

Jump to solution

Hello Jabir,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoy your current work with ART. As for your questions, please let me share some information wtih you:

1. Due to the nature that ART works, you need to upload the whole HTML folder (example:D:\HP ART Projects\Output\adding_resources\course\html) for the specific simulation/course.

The folder that you can delete is LMS packadge.zip, if you aren't using Learning Management System (LMS),

All of the rest folders actually contais alot of usefull information that ART cannot funcion witout them, for example audio, coding of Template, Skin preference, page distibution, note timing, etc.

2. The file name can be change during pre-set up for the creating of the ART simulation/course/document/website. Please check the sreenshot.Screenshot.jpg

However, the change of the inside folders have to be manually changed.

Hope this helps,

Samuil

ART team

P.S.: Our Knowledge Base that contains over 500 plus articles for ART is located under Self-Solve Knowledge Search.

Micro Focus Software Support
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.