Issues recording Eclipse (JAVA BASED ) client.
Can someone please confirm that HP ART doesn’t have a known issue recording an Eclipse (JAVA based) client?
When we attempt to record our Client it causes the client to dump.
Java base applications may be sensitive for the capture engine of ART. You may want to try set up the ART Recording to record a single application and see if the Client made a capture for Eclipse.
In order to capture a single application during an HP ART Recording, please follow the steps below:
1. Open the ART client.
2. Click Go to Editor…
3. Select Tools, and then Options…
4. Click Recorder.
5. From Recorder mode select Application.
6. Click OK.
7. Select File, and then click New.
8. Select Name, Type – Recording, Template, Language, and Location.
9. Click OK.
10. From the Select Application menu select an application for Recording.
Note: In order to record correctly open the application preferred before starting the Recording.
11. The Recording will run and ignore all others applications, mouse clicks, typing, etc.; except the one that are made in the selected application.
Let us know if this have any effect on the issue.
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.