Highlighted
-Magnus- Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

BankId and Nam

Hi,
I have successfully configured BankId (in test mode) and enrolled a user in NAAF 6.2, and it works if I use Bankid in the admin ui event. 😄

But not with NAM.... I have set up NAM and NAAF with oauth and pointed out my event in NAM that has BankId as method. when I select the bankId contract, I'm forwarded to the Username part of the bankid, selects my enrolled user, then boom ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.

any Ideas what could be wrong ?
regards Magnus
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: BankId and Nam

magnus;2500358 wrote:
Hi,
I have successfully configured BankId (in test mode) and enrolled a user in NAAF 6.2, and it works if I use Bankid in the admin ui event. 😄

But not with NAM.... I have set up NAM and NAAF with oauth and pointed out my event in NAM that has BankId as method. when I select the bankId contract, I'm forwarded to the Username part of the bankid, selects my enrolled user, then boom ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.

any Ideas what could be wrong ?
regards Magnus

Hi Magnus,

The BankID method is currently not supported in OSP (OAuth 2, SAML 2 integrations). Please file a new enhancement request on the Ideas Portal.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.