Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Commander
Commander

Dashboard empty

Hi,

the appliance is running about 29 days. Now my dashboard is pretty empty.

All widgets show "no data"

I cannot find any special messages in the logs regarding this issue.

Any ideas?

Chris

0 Likes
6 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Chris,
How much RAM and CPU are allocated to the VM? If this complies with the system requirements, please export and share the server logs.
0 Likes
Commander
Commander

Hi George,

I have set 12 GB memory and 4 vCPU

Chris

0 Likes
Commander
Commander

attached the message log

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

The syslog is full of events that are not related to the issue. By the way, the AA Server reboot helped to resolve the issue for 2 of 3 customers. For the last one, we have an open internal ticket (OCTCR28D300123).

Regarding the Dashboard issue, let's see if it will be resolve after reboot. If no, please provide the uwsgi.log and output for "docker ps -a".

0 Likes
Admiral
Admiral

This can happen if you don't have a busy system, as the defaults for the dashboards are 1hour.  Expand their time reports to 1 day or longer and see if there is more generated.

0 Likes
Commander
Commander

It's more the opposite. Now I have more and more users. It's far away from busy but it's much more than 1 event per hour

Chis

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.