Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

Is it possible to get a list of users and enrolled email addresses?

I have been exploring all the REST queries and have not found one that returns email addresses.  I have confirmed that my email address is displayed in the web UI but I can't seem to retrieve it using the REST API.  Is it possible?

Peggy Townsend
Novacoast
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Peggy,

I do not believe we have any way to provide this (much like phone number) due to GDPR considerations. All of these could contain PPI and should not be reportable or accessible via API. 

There may be a legitimate reason for such a report.  If so, please let me know.

Regards,

Troy 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

If we can't get a list of email addresses, it would be helpful to know where the OTP email address is stored.  It is part of the user account data or is it stored on the email-otp template?  We are planning a migration from RSA to AA.  We have some users using corporate email addresses and others using personal email addresses in RSA.  We want to set them up the same way in AA. 

Peggy Townsend
Novacoast
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

If I understand correctly, you actually want to export email addresses from RSA and import them into AA ?

Is this correct?

Troy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

Yes.  I don't know the format of the data yet, but it will include an account name and email address.  Most, maybe all,  users will already exist in AA with a password template and a card template.

Peggy Townsend
Novacoast
0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

There is already a REST driver adding users and badges to AA. 

Peggy Townsend
Novacoast
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Peggy,

I think I already answered that it is not possible via REST.

Usually AA uses the user’s email from the directory. I believe you could dump this data.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.