<SMSList>
<SMS>
<ExternalID>1be3ed54340c48e5a20ec553353491e4</ExternalID>
<PhoneNumber>xxxxxxxx</PhoneNumber>
<Message>Message contents</Message>
</SMS>
</SMSList>
</urn:MT_SendSMSListRequest>

Any idea how to ensure each message would contain unique <ExternalID>, possibly of UUID format?

Regards, Dariusz
Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: SMS gateway requires UUID

Hi Dariusz,

Unfortunately this is not supported at the moment.
It would be good to add it to the Ideas portal: https://ideas.microfocus.com/mfi/advance-authentication
0 Likes
karakan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks, George.

Sounds as I thought. Not a problem, I made it working by setting up "proxy" web resource getting NAAF parameters (with GET/POST), calling target as required and responding to NAAF. It's less than 100 lines of Python (with many comments :-). Unfortunately, another VM is required. Would be nice to have Debian beneath NAAF "open".

Regards, Dariusz
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

karakan;2470475 wrote:

Would be nice to have Debian beneath NAAF "open".

Dariusz, wait for 6.0 (the end of Q1 2018). As far as I know it will be changed.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.