Highlighted
wencheng Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

linux PAMClient fail

Hi All

I build a AA 6.2 server and try to let provide MFA function to sles12server...

I modify config.properties and register well.but I want to perform active-nodomain.sh or active.sh....

both command always show "Please log out and log in to complete installation" like below

AA-Linux-001.png

which step or command that I forgot to set or run before perform this Active* command ??

wyldkao

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: linux PAMClient fail

Hello,

Sometimes to finish the installation process it's required to do re-login. Please log out and log in again as advised.

But please do not use the both activate-nondomain.sh and activate.sh scripts. Only one script must be used depending on which mode do you use: non-domain or domain.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.