karakan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

method_id missing inside IE

Hello,

during normal operation error "method_id is missing" occurs (see picture). In addition "Event not found (event)" message occurs in the top right area of the page.

It happens only inside IE (even in compatibilty mode). Works fine with Chrome and FireFox.

Did someone experienced that?

Well, I'm aware some people say the only reason to use IE is to download other browser(s) :-). But in this case they treat IE seriously 😞

Regards, Dariusz
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: method_id missing inside IE

Hi Dariusz,

Could you please open F12 Developer Tools in IE, reproduce the problem and attach screenshots from Console and Network tabs with details.
0 Likes
karakan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi George,
perhaps I could but i'ts a winter school break now in Poland so it will take some time. Break ends at the end of next week.
What I can show immediately is the source of the page I received from customer. He wrote "this is a source of the page after event".
Regards, Dariusz

=========================================================

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge;" /> <!-- https://forum.jquery.com/topic/jquery-2-1-1-min-js-object-doesn-t-support-property-or-method-addeventlistener -->
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<title>

Enrollment site

</title>
<meta content='width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, user-scalable=no' name='viewport'>

<link href="/static/css/account.css?v=c8d6f18f" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

<link href="/static/css/rtl.css?v=c8d6f18f" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" name="rtl-css" disabled />

<!-- HTML5 Shim and Respond.js IE8 support of HTML5 elements and media queries -->
<!-- WARNING: Respond.js doesn't work if you view the page via file:// -->
<!--[if lt IE 9]>
<script src="/static/assets/plugins/html5shiv/html5shiv.min.js?v=c8d6f18f"></script>
<script src="/static/assets/plugins/respond/respond.min.js?v=c8d6f18f"></script>
<![endif]-->
</head>
<body class="skin-blue layout-top-nav">
<div id="content"></div>
<script src="/static/assets/plugins/qrcodejs/qrcode.min.js?v=c8d6f18f" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/static/js/global.js?v=c8d6f18f" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
__global.build = 'NAAF-5.6';
__global.multitenancy = false;
__global.logo = {url: '' || __global.companyUrl, text: '' || __global.companyName, use_image: false }
</script>

<script src="/static/js/bundle_account.js?v=c8d6f18f" type="text/javascript"></script>

</body>
</html>
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

The page's source is not what we need to have to investigate it. But we are working privately on this.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.