JerryKeusch Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Add New User Story - Add Release Field

When I add a New User Story to the Product Backlog. I get a splash screen with a limited number of fields.

There is no field for Release, so after I've added the new User Story it disappears from my product backlog, which is filtered by Release.

I would like to do both of the following

First, be able to configure the New User Story splash screen to add a Release field, and perhaps others.

Second, have the option to go directly to a a full New User Story detail page, where I can edit all fields and add attachments. I find it frustrating that this option cannot be selected. (unless it exists and I can't find it)

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Kobyf Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Add New User Story - Add Release Field

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for your feedback.

Attachments can be added in the "Create User Story" pop up even today.

In addition, when saving the new user story, you will be redirected back to the product backlog and the new story will be selected, even if the grid is filtered.

Regards,

Koby.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.