Commodore
Commodore

Change User Full Name and Login Name (email address)

In Agile Manager, how do we change a user's Full Name and/or Login Name (email address)?  An example is someone getting married and changing their last name.

0 Likes
7 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Deb, that can be achieved by updating the profile of the user in the user management area in SaaS Portal.

We have in our backlog an item regarding supporting this action also directly though Agile Manager.

Thank you,

Omer

0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

I don't see off of the users in the user management section on the SaaS Portal.  Is there something we are missing?

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Deb,

Please let me clarify.

The ability to change the name of the user (first name, last name) is available thourgh the user management tab in the customer portal.

However, the ability to change the email/login name of a user is currently not available.

Hope that clarifies the current capabilities. Please feel free to contact us again as needed.

Koby.

0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

We have a user who changed her last name and as such her email address has changed.  She already has history in AGM. 

What is the proper process for changing her last name, email address and records where her current name is listed as assignee or author?

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Deb,

As I mentioned in the previous post, currently you can change the first and last name, as well as some other attributes for a user through the portal user management tab.

As per the login name, if the email address has changed, I can suggest that this user will create an alias with the old email address, that way she will keep getting notifications and everything will be as it was before the name change.

Regards,

Koby.

0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

Thanks Koby, I was able to change her name. But she is not particulary happy to have to still sign in with her old emial address. Perhaps the ability to change an email address can be added to the backlog?
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Deb,

I am glad to hear you were able to do this.

As per the ability to change the user name, it is on our backlog, but since we have a good solution for now, there are other things that are higher on the list.

Regards,

Koby

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.