lous Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Did fix for SD00010212 include setting default to both unchecked on project Setting screen?

Jump to solution

SaaS Customer Portal Issue SD00010212 was resolved and I approved it, but forgot to ask 1 question. I see that the words "By Default" were removed from the Project Settings screen. This is good. But we also asked that the 2 checkboxes should default to unchecked. Did you also make that change? I cannot check that out without getting a new tenant.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Kobyf Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Did fix for SD00010212 include setting default to both unchecked on project Setting screen?

Jump to solution

Hi Louis,

After creating new tenant the checkboxes are checked.

This is because we want to minimize the limitations on user operations.

We want to provide a service which is flexible as possible.

In case the product owner wants to enforce limitations on the process he can do that by unchecking the checkboxes.

Regards,

Koby

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Kobyf Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Did fix for SD00010212 include setting default to both unchecked on project Setting screen?

Jump to solution

Hi Louis,

After creating new tenant the checkboxes are checked.

This is because we want to minimize the limitations on user operations.

We want to provide a service which is flexible as possible.

In case the product owner wants to enforce limitations on the process he can do that by unchecking the checkboxes.

Regards,

Koby

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.