AbhijitBEDP Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is it possible to extend the trial license?

Hi,

We've just started to evaluate Agile Manager for its suitability in our project. The trial license lasts just 14 days. I believe it can be extended for another 90 days, but I can't figure out how. 

Does any one have the required information?

-Thanks,

Abhijit

Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Kobyf Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Is it possible to extend the trial license?

Hi Abhijit,

The Agile Manager trial is given for 30 days.

In order to ask for extension, you will need to open a ticket through the Portal.

Please ask them to direct the ticket to me (Koby) and I will consider the extension.

Regards,

Koby.

0 Likes
AbhijitBEDP Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Koby, 

Should the ticket be raised for "Agile Manager" or "My Account"?

-Thanks,

Abhijit

0 Likes
Absent Member.. JonGriffiths Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Can you clarify how I may be able to get an extension to the trial for Agile Manager please, I need to evaluate it for an internal project within ESS

0 Likes
Ronen Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Please contact HPSaas Support - they will be able to assist with extension of your trial

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.