We are pleased to announce the general availability of Micro Focus Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) version 9.50. We continue to innovate and add new capabilities to support you in your journey to Enterprise Agile.
PPM is a key solution for companies that are embracing an Enterprise Agile framework, especially Scaled Agile-SAFe. PPM integrates out of the box with Agile tools like ALM Octane, Jira, VersionOne and CA Agile Central (extensible with the Agile SDK). This capability allows customers to consolidate projects into one single source of truth for resource and investment balance.
Micro Focus PPM 9.50 brings new strategic portfolio management capabilities to optimize investments and resources by integrating Agile and traditional projects data.
The new PPM portfolio management software consists of a new “Portfolio Planning” that helps business to decide where and how to invest. The new request for proposals is integrated with the Agile tools, which offers a more flexible workflow to manage PPM entities into Agile entities.
PPM 9.50 - Highlights
- New intuitive drag-and-drop “portfolio scenarios” planning
- New PPM request for proposal integrated with Agile solutions, driven from PPM workflow
- Milestones management into Portfolios
- New “Strategic Themes” management
- Private and shared KPIs for Business Goals
- Integrated time management from Agile tools
- Agile project costs roll-up into PPM
- Security enhancements in the Program level
- Updated UI
- New dashboards & portlets and Excel report capabilities
- Enhancements in project, program and resource management
Learn more about the new PPM 9.50
- Watch the VIVIT Webinar: PPM 9.50 – What is new
- PPM 9.50 Release Notes
- PPM What is new datasheet 9.4x and 9.5x
- Support – PPM download
- PPM Help
- PPM Product web page
- PPM Software community
Enjoy and provide feedback below!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.