abel5405 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Exchange2007_MBS_MailFlow Script

Greetings all,
I think I brought this up in the requested features board but wanted to also ask here. Is there a way to have the Exchange2007_MBS_MailFlow KS record a value for successful and failed transactions, such as 100 for successful and 0 for failed? Our Exchange team rely's on this script quite a bit and I would like to put this in a report for them. I think it was suggested way back when that we use the Exchange-RT module but we are unable to load a MAPI client such as outlook on our servers, it is against our build policy. If there is a simple why to add this functionality I would be most greatfull. Many thanks as always for your time and help.

v/r
Chris
Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Exchange2007_MBS_MailFlow Script

abel5405 on 7/11/2018 at 5:44:02 AM wrote:

>Exchange2007_MBS_MailFlow

Chris--

Currently the KS returns/stores the response time for the mail flow
tests during the monitoring period if you have data collection turned
on. Are you requesting instead of the response time to have this simply
be a 0 or 100 based on success/failure?

--Ethan
0 Likes
abel5405 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Exchange2007_MBS_MailFlow Script

Sorry, did not see your question Ethan. I am requesting the script to show both response time and also 0 for failure and 100 for success like other scripts. If that is possible that would be awesome.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.