abel5405 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Question on the Data Header Table

Greetings All,
I am currently using the SNMP Polling script to grab data from a device but the problem I am having is that the hidden legend data exceeds the 128 character limit for that column in the Dataheader table. I am desperately trying to find a way around it. There is verbiage in that legend that I am using to correlate other data in a SSRS report. Any thoughts or assistance in this would be greatly appreciated.

v/r
Chris
Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
andy_doran Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Question on the Data Header Table

Do you mean the "General_SNMPGet" KS - and that the OID you use causes the legend to exceed 128 characters?
0 Likes
abel5405 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Question on the Data Header Table

Yes and with the Snmp_SyncGetTable. Really it's all of them.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.