If you are part of the world of application delivery, chances are that you’ve already jumped onto the DevOps bandwagon. Now there are many places you may be along this journey—and that is to be expected.
You might still be staring at the DevOps end-to-end blueprint trying to figure out where to start. Or perhaps you are somewhere mid-flight: working on connecting the dots of the different services that are part of the DevOps delivery pipeline. Or you might be a unicorn, with everything already connected and humming along at record speeds.
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps transformation, one of the obvious challenges to overcome on the road to DevOps utopia is getting the end-to-end story connected smoothly and with clear visibility across the complete lifecycle. This means having visibility all the way from:
- The developer’s IDE
- To backlog and quality management;
- To the continuous functional and performance testing environments;
- To continuous deployment to the relevant staging and production environments
At this point you will need on-going monitoring in production and measurement of the user experience that in turn, connects back to the backlog and quality management tools to optimize the user experience.
Announcing the Micro Focus DevOps Suite
We at Micro Focus are proud to announce a new integrated offering called the Micro Focus DevOps Suite. The DevOps Suite spans the complete DevOps pipeline, and gives you everything you need to overcome the challenges above. Everything in the Suite is provided as Software as a Service (SaaS), and includes:
- Lifecycle and pipeline management for visibility and traceability
- Cloud-based testing of web and mobile apps with elastic on-demand Digital Lab , intelligently and continuously, with an optimized ROI
- Simple, smart, and scalable continuous cloud-based load and performance testing for web and mobile apps
- Integrated solution of synthetic, real-user, and diagnostic monitoring for continuous improvement of application performance
- And all insights are rolled up into ALM Octane, where you can see the overall progress, quality, and user experience in a single system of record
Feel free to drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Thanks to David Landsberg, Director of Products, for his contributions to this post)
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.