I am happy to announce a new release of the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Quality Center (QC) 12.60. One of the objectives in this release is to continue to enable organizations to bridge the Waterfall application development to the Agile development teams.
In this release, we bring new administrative capabilities and security enhancements. We are also launching a new service to help customers to migrate their project and quality data from ALM/QC to ALM Octane, when migrating projects from waterfall development to Agile development.
The good news is that no matter where you are in your application transformation, we have the right solution to support your application development and consolidate all data in one source of truth.
Did you know you can...
- Easily try ALM Octane on SaaS
- Share licenses in between ALM/QC to ALM Octane
- Migrate licenses from ALM/QC to ALM Octane
- Easily synchronize data in between ALM/QC and ALM Octane
- Synchronize data in between Jira and ALM/QC and ALM Octane
- Decide what to install: ALM Enterprise, QC Enterprise & Express, and ALM Octane are in the same install bits
Here are the key updates on ALM/QC Release 12.60:
- Importing QCP data
- Business Models Module enhancements
- API Key authentication for API integrations
- JDK Installation
- Business Views Microsoft Excel add-in enhancements
- BPT branching
We have rebranded the ALM/QC to MicroFocus and continue to invest heavily in our products to enable you to deliver your applications with quality and speed, independently of the application framework that you use (Agile, SAFe, Spotify, Less, Waterfall, Iterative and others).
Got questions? Use the comment area below to send your questions, and I will be happy to share more with you!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.