Recently, we unveiled Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing (UFT) 14.03. In this version, UFT simplifies its ability to spy on two objects and compare their properties.
Object Spy Comparison Tool
UFT's new "Object Spy Comparison Tool" makes it incredibly easy to scroll through the object hierarchy and properties while being able to compare both objects. To accomplish this, simply spy on your first baseline object, then spy on a second object by clicking on the new “Compare” button to view both objects side-by-side.
UFT also displays the parent object nodes in the object hierarchy when you compare two child objects. This means it’s also easy to switch from viewing the properties of child objects to parent objects.
For more details, see compare between two spied objects.
Extended Object Spy support
While this blog covers a subset of our functionality, more details about this and other new features will be covered in upcoming blogs and webinars. For a complete rundown of all new features/enhancements, check out “What’s New” in UFT 14.03.
You can also catch up on the latest features in these blogs:
- Unveiling UFT and LeanFT version 14.03
- Accelerate mobile testing with parallel execution in UFT 14.03
- Leverage SRF’s lab to record tests in UFT and LeanFT 14.03
- Harness UFT/LeanFT’s extended technology support in version 14.03
Download UFT from the following locations:
- Evaluating customers: Try UFT
- Existing customers: Software License and Entitlements
- Partners: Partner Portal for Authorized Software Partners
To learn more about UFT, visit us at:
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.