We’re pleased to announce the release of Micro Focus LeanFT 14.50!
This version is fully packed with new features and enhancements, all designed to support the trend of shift-left functional testing. This blog will briefly touch on LeanFT's new capabilities.
With LeanFT 14.50, we strengthen our support for shift-left testing and devtesters, especially around topics like parallel test execution, mobile testing, extended support for Selenium and many other enhancements.
- Parallel Test Execution:
- Introducing LeanFT Grid, a powerful way to run tests on different environments in parallel to run more tests at the same time.
- Mobile Testing:
- Support for working with multiple Mobile Center workspaces
- Support for fingerprint and facial recognition authentication
- Support for barcode and QR code simulation
- View mobile device vitals in the report
- Introducing LeanFT's extension for the Selenium API in .NET
- Improved Test Recorder with support for recording IE, Standard Windows, Java, WPF and WinForms apps as well as adding verifications during recording.
- Extended technology support for PowerBuilder and Headless Chrome.
Check out the this amazing LeanFT version:
- Evaluating customers: Try LeanFT (60-day free trial version available)
- Existing customers: Software Updates (Select "My Updates")
- Partners: Software Partner Community
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.