Micro Focus Expert
3 0 1,774
- Getting Started – The main purpose of this area is to allow you an easy and smooth onboarding with ALM Octane features and functionality.
- General Topics – this playlist focus on topics to ease your daily work with Octane covering navigations, favorites, modules, filter, sorting, tips, and tricks.
- Working with Requirements
- Working with Tests
- Working with Defects
- Working with Backlog Items
- Working with Releases
- Working with Pipelines
- Adoption to new UI
- Export and Import of Data
- GDPR and ALM Octane
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, and Test Automation – The main purpose of this area is to provide step by step guide to setup, integrate and execute pipelines in ALM Octane as well as integrate your favorite testing tools using TestRunners.
- Reporting and Dashboards – The main purpose of this area is to help you understand and adopt all the reporting and dashboard capabilities ALM Octane provides.
- Customization and Workflow – This area will help you to customize ALM Octane for your organization's needs and give some real-life examples of workflow implementations.
- Synchronization – The purpose of this area is to help you integrating other management tools (Jira, etc.) with ALM Octane.
- Administration, Upgrades, and Migration – The purpose of this area is to guide you through all administrative topics.
- REST API, Webhooks, oData, and other interfaces – All API related access and topics are covered in this area.
- The road from ALM/QC to ALM Octane – This area focuses on use case adoption especially for ALM/QC users when working with ALM Octane.
Application Lifecycle Management