The Performance Testing team at Micro Focus celebrated the New Year by releasing our cloud-based performance testing solution - StormRunner Load (SRL) version 3.3. With this release, we continue to extend SRL’s DevOps and hybrid cloud capabilities. Among the new capabilities in version 3.3 you will find:
- Improved test initialization time when using cloud-based load generators
- New reports available for on-premises load generators
These provide quick access to a list of OPLGs that participated in a specific test and can be useful in providing information that can indicate whether a test issue may be related to one of the OPLGs in the test.
- New Public APIs that enhance the integration of SRL as part of CI/CD test automation practices.
You don’t need to use the SRL UI to change Web script parameters. Instead, you can make changes using the SRL Public API.
Additional new features in SRL 3.3 include:
- TruWeb encryption
You can create a script key in SRL that includes a key for encrypted data in a TruWeb script. By linking the script key directly to the script you don’t have to expose the encryption key in the script. This provides a more secure and flexible option to manage encrypted data in TruWeb scripts.
For more information about TruWeb, refer to the TruWeb Help Center.
- Send a test report to multiple addresses
This provides an easy way to share a report with a group of people as soon as a test is finished.
- New Dashboard and Report modules (beta)
In addition to the existing analysis modules, the new dashboard and report modules have been enhanced to include:
- Advanced analysis capabilities to allow a quick root cause analysis
- Comparison of different results metrics
- Correlation of graphs from two different test runs
- Available both in runtime and offline
To see all the new features in StormRunner Load 3.3, check out the What’s New page.
If you want to try out StormRunner Load for yourself, you can give it a go by signing up for the free 30 day trial.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.