We have officially released the new cutting edge dashboard and report modules that significantly extend LoadRunner Cloud’s application performance analysis capabilities!
What’s new in LoadRunner Cloud v2002.02?
- New analysis module enhancements – the new Dashboard and Report are now the primary and default analysis modules. The following analysis capabilities were added:
- A new Transaction Summary table with a summarized view of transaction data is available both during and after a test run.
- Dashboard layout configurations are now maintained between runs of the same load test.
- Runtime settings for load tests now include error handling and automatic transactions.
- Iterations run mode enhancements have been added:
- Pause scheduling feature can now be used.
- Non-VuGen scripts including JMeter, Gatling and Selenium are now supported.
- New Public API operations have been added:
- Configure manual and advanced ramp up and tear down settings
- Get all pending schedules in a project.
To see all the new features in LoadRunner Cloud 2002.02, check out the What’s New page.
If you want to try out LoadRunner Cloud for yourself, you can give it a go by signing up for the free 30-day trial.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.