The Micro Focus Performance Engineering team is pleased to introduce the newest version of our cloud-based performance engineering solution – LoadRunner Cloud 2020.07 . This release includes many new capabilities and enhancements in our main areas of focus: new regions for cloud load generators have been added on AWS and Azure; installation of on-premises load generators has been improved with the new OneLG installer; script management is simpler with a new online script viewer; and analysis experience is improved with several enhancements that have been added to the new dashboard.
Below you can find the entire list of new capabilities and enhancements included in the new version, LoadRunner Cloud v2020.07.
What’s new in LoadRunner Cloud v2020.07?
- OneLG installer for on-premises load generators – a new installer package, OneLG, is a combined installer for on-premises load generators, for all of the LoadRunner family products: LoadRunner Professional, LoadRunner Enterprise, and LoadRunner Cloud.
- Online script viewer – a new capability allows you to view the code of your scripts directly from within the LoadRunner Cloud user interface.
- Script downloading – an option was added to allow you to download scripts directly from within your list of test scripts.
- Dedicated IP addresses viewer – A new screen shows the current information for all of the tenant's dedicated IP addresses.
- Dashboard changes:
- New toolbars for panes and for Transaction Summary table: a new toolbar was added allowing you to search and filter data within a table, and configure columns with a minimal number of clicks.
- Bytes sent per second now supported for DevWeb scripts. This metric shows the number of bytes sent by the Vuser to the server.
- New locations added for cloud load generators:
- Hong Kong on AWS
- Virginia on Azure
- LoadRunner Cloud now supports the latest version of the on-premises SiteScope, version 2020.05.
- Vuser balancing for on-premises load generators – LoadRunner Cloud now incorporates Vuser balancing by distributing Vusers evenly across multiple on-premises load generators.
- Project VUH license usage restriction – a new option lets you restrict a project from using VUH licenses in the tenant.
To see all the new features in LoadRunner Cloud 2020.07, check out the What’s New page.
If you want to try out LoadRunner Cloud for yourself, you can give it a go by signing up for the free 30 day trial.