(This post was written by Dikla Sahar - R&D Web Team Leader, ADM R&D)
We are pleased to announce the release of version 5.2 of the Micro Focus Automation Tools Plugin for Jenkins. This plugin enables you to create and use virtual services, trigger the execution of performance and functional tests as part of your Jenkins continuous integration. It can also deliver jobs and integrate with your release pipeline on Jenkins with Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management products, including the cutting-edge ALM Octane.
Version 5.2 includes the following enhancements:
- Support for running LoadRunner VuGen scripts directly from Jenkins with HTML reporting and JUnit style reports
- Support for non-English locales
- Ability to execute a single test from within a test set
- Ability to indicate the test execution mode Fast / Normal Run, from within Jenkins
- Supports the executing of a mobile test that utilizes a native browser on a mobile device
- No need to compile a test before its execution
- Ability to specify a proxy server setting for Jenkins--Performance Center communication
- Automatically finds or creates a Test Instance ID (Performance Center 12.55 and later).
- Trending reports charts embedded in Jenkins (Performance Center 12.55 and later).
- Support for built in Auto Trending feature by using the trending option defined in the test (Performance Center 12.55 and later).
- Support for SV 4.0
- ALM Octane and UFT integration. ALM Octane discovers UFT tests and data tables stored in Git and lets you run them from ALM Octane in test suites.
- ALM Octane and Performance Center integration. ALM Octane receives the run results of Performance Center tests that run on Jenkins as part of a pipeline run.
Visit the Jenkins update center to stay informed about BETA releases which contain the latest features and fixes.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.