We’re pleased to announce the availability of PPM 9.53, the latest release of our Project and Portfolio Management solution for planning and managing your project/portfolio initiatives, and investments throughout the lifecycle process.
PPM 9.53 includes a broad range of new capabilities and enhancements—most of which were made in direct response to suggestions from our customers and partners.
Primary Features and Benefits
TEAM MANAGEMENT – In our continuous effort to improve Agile/DevOps project teams’ ability to streamline software project planning, accelerate software delivery, and define team costs, PPM 9.53 now offers the following:
- Greater flexibility in setting up a project team
- The ability to easily define a team type or specialty
- The ability to manage team capacity by instantly adding or removing project team members
- Enhanced Gantt views that provide better visibility into monitoring project teams, in order to easily calculate and forecast team costs
These new enhancements are designed to help organizations plan proper team capacity in order to efficiently deliver on portfolio initiatives, view the cost of each team in the project, and understand the distribution of the project cost.
- Import teams from existing resource pools
- View team hierarchy and resources
- View team forecast cost – distributed by projects and by sub-teams
- View the cost of each team in a project
- Understand the distribution of the project cost
PORTFOLIO STRATEGY – In order to provide constant value to your Portfolio, and drive alignment between your initiatives and overall company strategy, we have provided these new enhancements:
- Add strategy alignment pie charts in what-if analysis
- Set colors for strategic themes for your Forecast costs, and Resources demand with pie charts
- Align one business goal with one strategic theme, and also group business goals by strategic themes
- Improve KPI forecasting charts in what-if analysis – by adding the KPI forecast impact into the business goal KPI tracking chart
ENTERPRISE AGILE – To help you better maximize & manage your costs, and resources for your Agile initiatives, PPM 9.53 now offers the following capabilities:
- The ability to directly add external tasks into your timesheet, to better control costs and resource management for your Agile project initiatives
- The ability to directly view forecasted labor cost details from within staffing profile Costs view, enabling you to better plan your resources (staff) and, at the same time, view your costs from one central location
- The ability to categorize the cost of a task as operating and/or capitalized, based on the attribute of the activity associated with the task
FEATURE MANAGEMENT – To further enhance the usability of the feature console, we have added these new capabilities:
- The ability for an administrator to turn features on or off, directly from the console
- The ability to track the usage of each feature
For More Information
See the Help Center for a full description of these new features and additional enhancements.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.