Micro Focus Service Virtualization 4.20 data simulation software is now available and you won't want to miss these updates. This new version contains many of the enhancements and capabilities that have been requested by customers through their daily use of the solution. This latest release also offers Micro Focus’ R&D innovations for addressing the rapidly growing space of cloud native applications, continuous delivery practices, connected mobile devices and the internet of things.
This new release:
- Improves Service Virtualization protocol coverag
- Expands simulation capabilities with data driving connecting directly to database
- Enhances scripting and documentation
- Adds other usability changes; improves integrations to testing tools by introducing new Bamboo plugin and updates existing Jenkins plugin
- Improves SV infrastructure by adding PostgreSQL as a database as well as delivers new capabilities and protocols in SV Early Access program: updated SV Server for Linux, updated Docker deployment and many updates in SV Lab technology.
You can learn more about these enhancements and how they will improve your experience in this Service Virtualization documentation.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.