Don’t miss your opportunity to learn about the impact of global competition for your apps. The Micro Focus Application Delivery Management Summit is just around the corner and is your opportunity to discover how to develop innovative apps that meet all customer expectations.
By attending this three-day summit you can experience the power of a portfolio designed to address your toughest problems in this Hybrid IT world.
The event cost is FREE to customers. We want to make it easy to bring our valued customers together to share/learn/grow.
We are thrilled to invite you to the Application Delivery Management Summit at the Omni Hotel Dallas, April 9-11.
This customer forum is dedicated to you, our customers, and features the latest in industry trends and product innovations across our ADM portfolio. Our breakout sessions and hands-on demos are designed to help delegates address customer expectations for constant innovation with high quality, while also meeting the business demand for fast and predictable application delivery.
Software teams must adapt to the volume and velocity of evolving business requirements. From code to customer, you need to build the deployment pipeline for your unique environment. Join our product management and customers as they share best practices and solution roadmaps on the following topics:
Lifecycle Management Track:
- Learn how to release quality software faster, with Lean, Agile and DevOps optimized Application Lifecycle Management software
- See how you can scale and manage your Agile projects and enterprise portfolios to make the right decision at the right time
Performance and Functional Automation Track:
- Create a unified user experience with simplified functional testing
- Ensure high performance with end-to-end performance testing and intelligent monitoring solutions
- Deliver 5-star user experiences with mobile cloud testing, app monitoring and mobile test lab management solutions
Register today and make plans to attend April 9-11. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com. Feel free to register for the event here so that you don’t miss one moment of the excitement.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.