The team has been working hard. TruWeb is growing and the adoption has been fantastic. We first introduced you to TruWeb here. We just released LoadRunner and Performance Center 12.61 and you can find out the details in our blog. I am excited to share with you that the next phase of TruWeb has been released. We have added a ton of new capabilities that will bring you a ton of value. Let's take a look:
- Connection Measurements: The local measurements database now includes a Connections table, enabling you to see connections per second for TruWeb in LoadRunner Controller and Analysis graphs.
- Multiple Scripts Execution: TruWeb now supports execution of multiple TruWeb scripts in parallel, on one machine or load generator.
- Masking/encrypting sensitive data: User sensitive data can be masked or encrypted using TruWebUtils executable; and unmasked or decrypted for replay.
- HTML Form Encoding Support: The following encoding is supported for POST requests: application/x-www-form-urlencoded, multipart/form-data and text/plain.
- Authentication: TruWeb now supports Digest and NTLM authentication.
- Visual Studio Code: Run and debug TruWeb scripts using Visual Studio Code.
Yafim just wrote a really cool article on How to Run and Debug TruWeb Scripts Using Visual Studio Code.
TruWeb is currently in Tech Preview. It is in its second phase of its release. The below links will allow you to read more of the current capabilities as well as download and give it a test drive. We look forward to your feedback!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.