The Micro Focus UFT Mobile product team is proud to announce the release of Micro Focus UFT Mobile 3.5, available both as Software as a Service (SaaS), and on premises.
This latest version of UFT Mobile delivers significant updates to enhance the mobile testing experience, with improvements to the user experience, simplified administration capabilities, and support for additional technologies.
Here are some highlights of UFT Mobile 3.5, which comes close on the heels of the other recent UFT Family product releases: UFT One 15.0.2, UFT Developer 15.0.2, the Early Access version of UFT Developer 16.0, and Service Virtualization 5.4:
User experience enhancements
Submit defects during exploratory testing sessions
- During manual and exploratory testing sessions, you can now submit defects directly from UFT Mobile to ALM Octane. Relevant details, such as the steps performed, screenshots, and the device log, are added automatically.
Audio streaming for iOS
- During manual testing, audio from remote iOS devices can be streamed to your workstation
LDAP group support
- UFT Mobile’s LDAP integration now offers the option to distribute users to workspaces using LDAP groups.
Flutter SDK support
- You can now record and replay tests on Android and iOS apps built using the Google Flutter SDK.
iOS 14.x and iPhone 12 support
- UFT Mobile includes support for the latest release of Apple’s iOS 14.x, and the iPhone 12 series.
Appium 1.18.3 support
- The version of Appium included with UFT Mobile has been updated to version 1.18.3.
To find out more about UFT Mobile, check out the Welcome to UFT Mobile page in the UFT Mobile Help Center, and to learn more about the new features in UFT Mobile 3.5, go to What’s New in UFT Mobile 3.5.