February’s Application Modernization & Connectivity newsletter has product announcement ‘first-looks’, event information, and more. Dive in, and don’t miss out
News from the Research & Development labs – new technology is now available. Try them out!
- Host Access Analyzer: New product alert! Host Access Analyzer endpoints analysis creates a real-time inventory of terminal emulation deployments, configurations, and business customizations.
- Databridge 6.6 SP1: Here’s the latest release of our leading enterprise-grade solution for Unisys MCP DMSII data extraction, transformation, and cross-platform data synchronization.
Life’s better in blue
We’re delighted to offer trial versions of our products running under Microsoft Azure:
- Visual COBOL on Azure: Our flagship COBOL tools help AppDev teams work better, together, and deliver new functionality, faster.
- COBOL Analyzer on Azure: Get rapid app insights at your fingertips using our distributed COBOL Analysis technology.
- Enterprise Analyzer on Azure: Just a few easy steps deploys our mainframe application analysis technology.
- Enterprise Developer on Azure: Test drive our flagship mainframe application development technology.
Micro Focus Universe
Our annual, multi-day experience offers customer and partners alike the chance join the interactive, high-energy track that aligns most closely with the challenges they face in the race to digital transformation. Register right here
The Application Modernization & Connectivity track showcases our COBOL, mainframe, and host connectivity solutions to focus on mainframe modernization and enabling the transition to the cloud.
Two locations for 2020:
Europe: March 17-19, 2020
World Forum, The Hague
North America: May 19-21, 2020
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort
San Antonio, TX
- TechTips: Automated Testing for Mainframe Application Development: February 27, 2020 @ 11 a.m. EST – Improved automated testing begins with Micro Focus Verastream Host Integrator. Register here.
- Micro Focus Reflection for the Web and going forward with Java: March 3, 2020 @ 1 p.m. EST How does version 13.0 enable continued mainframe application access with the same features end users depend on? Register here.
- TechTips: Serverless Computing for the Cloud: March 25, 2020 @ 11 a.m. EST. Join the latest TechTip webinar to see how serverless cloud computing and Continuous Delivery practices enable COBOL applications to participate in the full end-to-end development lifecycle. Register here.
- How it Fits: Connecting New Tech Trends to the Mainframe: March 31, 2020 @ 11 a.m. EST – How do new concepts fit with the mainframe? Hot topics include Robotic Process Automation (RPA), DevOps Test Automation, and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). Register here.
Mainframers, meet us @ SHARE Forth Worth
The Micro Focus Application Modernization & Connectivity team will be a sponsor at SHARE Fort Worth, February 23-28. Meet our mainframe modernization experts @booth # 315 and win a prize at Plinko! Register for SHARE Fort Worth, choose your technical sessions here and read this blog.
We’re always looking to improve our Application Modernization & Connectivity products and these blogs will help your AppMod initiatives
- Empowering Enterprise Mainframe Workloads on AWS – Read here.
- An Application Modernization 101 – Read here.
- Process Modernization: Bringing Agility to the Enterprise – Read here.
- Flying off the Shelf? – Read here.
- The Mainframe – But not as you know it – Read here.
The Big COBOL Survey: Results
These made for an illuminating read. A big THANK YOU if you participated and helped to fuel continuous improvements to Micro Focus COBOL and Mainframe technology. Check out the webinar right here, and it’s not too late to help with the survey.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.