The COBOL Survey is still open!
There is still time to complete the Big COBOL Survey. As part of our efforts to make continuous improvements to Micro Focus COBOL and Mainframe technology, we have commissioned Vanson Bourne to conduct a study on your thoughts and experiences of using enterprise business applications. As one of Micro Focus' valued customers, prospects and previous customers, we want to hear your opinions:
And, don’t forget to register and join us on February 12, 2020 @ 11 a.m. EST for a look at the data, insights and commentary on the survey results. Register for the webinar here.
Top Reasons to attend #DevDay
Are you a COBOL & Mainframe user? Not signed up for #DevDay yet? Worry not. There are still spaces available at all of our #DevDay locations! But why should you attend?
- Discover Micro Focus – through product roadmap & future strategy
- Build new skills with hands-on experience of modern delivery tools & practices
- Network with your peers – hear the experiences and best practices of industry experts
- Learn from Micro Focus and experts – using the very latest in Micro Focus AppDev and modernization technology.
- See how local customers used Micro Focus technology to solve their IT and business challenges
- Ignite new innovation by quickly modernizing your core business systems
- Deliver applications faster using Agile and Enterprise DevOps practices
- Step into the cloud with your COBOL systems, cloud, containers, mobile and managed code
- Create a skills strategy with .NET and Java using modern tools from Micro Focus
- Build new relationships with local organizations, vendors, developers, experts and practitioners
Where can you catch #DevDay?
- DevDay Atlanta – Tuesday, January 28, 2020. Register here.
- DevDay Chicago – Thursday, January 30, 2020. Register here.
- DevDay Columbus – Tuesday, February 11, 2020. Register here.
- NEW! The two tracks at #DevDay Columbus are made for modernization. #DevDay for Development Teams focuses on enabling devs to build and modernize core COBOL apps across multiple platforms, and the more technical #DevDay for Mainframe Change and Delivery Teams is custom-made for developers and admins using ChangeMan ZMF.
AMC TechTip Webinars
TechTips: Host System Inventory and Analysis: January 23, 2020 @ 11 a.m. EST - How can internal policies flow through inventory, support mainframe and host system infrastructure changes, and monitor irregular end user activity? Register here.
TechTips: Automated Testing for Mainframe Application Development: February 27, 2020 @ 11 a.m. EST - Micro Focus Verastream Host Integrator encapsulates application business logic as reusable services that mesh with your testing solutions and infrastructure. Register here to improve your automated testing.
Missed any previous webinars? They’re right here on our BrightTalk Channel.
Events around the Globe
SHARE Fort Worth – February 23-28, 2020. Register here.
Micro Focus is back at SHARE – and hosting many sessions on Mainframe Application Modernization, check out our Expo Hall booth.
Micro Focus Universe
- Micro Focus Universe 2020 visits both North America and Europe. It’s going to be big. Learn more about Micro Focus Universe here.