Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.

The Big COBOL Survey - 2019

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
0 0 80

What’s in the survey?

The strategic importance of COBOL applications to your business, your future application roadmap, planning, development toolchain and resources are all covered. Unsurprisingly, Digital Transformation and integration with newer platforms and technologies such as Cloud, Containers, APIs and web services also feature. Finally we hope to find out how you’re addressing the critical ‘skills’ challenges of the future so that we can provide better support and investment.

What’s in it for me?

Micro Focus and Vanson Bourne are hosting a webinar on February 12th to announce the top findings from the research, which you are welcome to attend. The survey is available in various languages, shouldn’t take much of your time and it really is your chance to share your personal perspective. That perspective will help Micro Focus to continue with the right investment to support your strategic COBOL-based business applications through ‘digital transformation’ and into the future.

The entire Micro Focus AMC team would be very grateful if you’d participate and take the survey now. If you’d like to find me and talk more about anything, I’m right here on Twitter. Many thanks in advance for all your help and I look forward to talking with you on February 12.

SurveyHead1.JPG

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.