APM 9.40 Stability and Compatibility with NNMi 10.10
We are planning to upgrade from BSM 9.25 to APM 9.40. Plese help me on below queries:
1) Is ALM 9.40 is stable and we can proceed for installatiom or as it is a new ver so we should wait for some more time. Please help us with artifacts.
2) We need to send SNMP traps from APM 9.40 to NNMi 10.10. It is compatible or not.
3) Also we need to send SNMP traps from Sitescope 9.40 to NNMi 10.10. It is compatible or not.
4)can we install System Health 9.40 with APM 9.40
Also please sugegst which APM ver.(9.26/9.30/9.40) will be best to upgrade from BSM 9.25 and why.
Thanks a lot !!
Re: APM 9.40 Stability and Compatibility with NNMi 10.10
1) it is stable. which artifacts are you looking for?
2) sending SNMP traps is the same mechanism as before, so if it worked for you with BSM9.2x i dont see reason why it wont work in 9.40
3) i think you meant SiS 11.40, and same answer as #2
4) you have to
you should upgrade to 9.40.