Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Highlighted
MCusanelli Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

APM/BSM web browser auto closes after login

Jump to solution

After a fresh install of APM, after logging into the web browser the pop window automatically closes. I see a quick flash of the java content being loaded but the window just closes. This happens with IE, firefox, and chrome. All popup blockers turned off.

Any thoughts?

Tags (4)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Respected Contributor.

Re: APM/BSM web browser auto closes after login

Jump to solution

So i fixed the issue, because i installed this on a VM with no domain, i had to make changes in the JMX console to not force the FQDN. After making this change the page stopped auto closing.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi MCusanelli,

is this APM 9.30?

Do you have multiple GW servers with a LB in front of it?

What you describe
APM/BSM web browser auto closes after login
After a fresh install of APM, after logging into the web browser the pop window automatically closes. I see a quick flash of the java content being loaded but the window just closes.
does this mean that you
- access APM URL like http://myserver/topaz
- the login window appears
- you enter the credentials and click on "Sign In"
- the BSM GUI opens, but closes again

Does this mean that you are unable to access APM at all?

If you have multiple GW server, can <ou login using them directly and not via LB?

Greetings
Siggi

Customer Support
Micro Focus

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

So i fixed the issue, because i installed this on a VM with no domain, i had to make changes in the JMX console to not force the FQDN. After making this change the page stopped auto closing.

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.. nandurisrinivas Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

Facing same issue.Can you please explain me in steps what we need to performe from JMX console inorder to over come this issue.

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.. Maddy Iyyengar Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Am facing the same issue. APM 9.30 logs off soon after i login. What resolved your issue ? Can you pleae help with the steps n detail???

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.