Regular Contributor.. kyafi Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

APM SLA for nodes on System Hardware Monitoring

Hello Gents,

I have BPM, RUM and SiteScope as data collectors in APM, and I am able to generate SLA reports for BPM and RUM and SiteScope monitors. Simply our SiteScope contains monitors for ping, CPU and Memory Utilization

When trying to create SLA report for any node available in System Hardware Monitoring the reports are empty. I checked the KPI reports (e.g KPI over time) for System Performace KPI which related to CPU Load and Memory Load HIs and I can find data in these reports. Could you please help me in this case, where I can generate SLA reports for the System Performance KPI for any node in System Hardware Monitoring?

Thanks,

Tags (3)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: APM SLA for nodes on System Hardware Monitoring

you need to check the HI definitions of the Nodes when adding them to the SLA. it could be that the HI's selector is looking for samples based on events (hi_status_change) and not the SiS samples (ss_t).

if you cannot find the info yourself, then submit a support case and if the support engineer is not able to help you, let him know to contact me offline. a short webex will resolve your issue.

Asaf

Regular Contributor..

Thanks Asaf for your reply,

Please note it is indeed the sampletype is set to ss_tselector.jpg

Best Regards,

0 Likes
Regular Contributor..

It seems SLA for SiteScope is not working in APM. Neither Support nor community people are able to solve this issue

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

please ask your support engineer to contact me directly and schedule webex.

it is something in your env.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor..

Thanks Asaf, I have raised your request to the support engineer

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.