Outstanding Contributor.. yangnigon Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

APM implementation template doc

Hello, community

Does anyone know where I can find the APM implementation template doc? I assume there must be some sorts of APM implementation template internally.

If anyone knows where to find these, please let me know.

Thanks,

0 Likes
6 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: APM implementation template doc

Hi yangnigon,

what would be covered in such a template?
How to install and configured BSM/APM, BPM, SiteScope, RUM and such?
Or for a specific task like creating a Business Application in EUM?

Greetings
Siggi

Customer Support
Micro Focus

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes

Thanks Siggi for a reponse.

It's possible to cover what you mentioned.

I was looking for a generic template that covered what you listed in addition to other things such as Load Balancer, HA and etc if any.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi yangnigon,

I'm not aware of such a template or set of templates.
You might find bits and pieces in the BSM manual set, for example in the Deployment Guides,
or the Best Practices documents.
I would think that people setting up BSM/APM environments all the time created such a template or cookbook on their own,
at least most of the bigger customers I deal with have such implementation documents.

Perhaps someone here came up with such a document and can share it with you.

Greetings
Siggi

Customer Support
Micro Focus

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Rufeng Xu-Fried Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

We have the HA installaton of the BSM, and we also do DR every year.  But I can not send you the diagrams as this contains company info.  But I can try to answer any specific questions you have. 

Rufeng

So, there is no such a thing as generic templates; I was hoping that they eixst in the internal database or resource platform internally at least.

It's little disappointing to find out that there is none. In case if anyone know where to find these, please let me know.

Thanks, 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.