Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

An Internal Error occurred while doing BSM connection setting in RUM Engine console

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have Installed fresh RUM Engine on windows server 2008 R2 Enterprise. The RUM Engine is up & running fine. But while connecting to BSM i am getting an error. The error is "Internal Error has Occurred". Please find the attached screenshot for same.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Re: An Internal Error occurred while doing BSM connection setting in RUM Engine console

Jump to solution

Hello All, I enabled the Compatibility mode in Internet explorer. Please find the below steps for same,

1. open Internet Explorer settings.

2. go to Internet options.

3. click on Security tab.

4. Select " Local Intranet " & then click on 'Sites'

5. Click on advance

6. add the website to the zone.

7. Click on 'OK'

These steps help us to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Vijay Ninave

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: An Internal Error occurred while doing BSM connection setting in RUM Engine console

Jump to solution

Hi,

Try enabling Compatibility Mode in Internet Explorer.

Regards,

Tim

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello All, I enabled the Compatibility mode in Internet explorer. Please find the below steps for same,

1. open Internet Explorer settings.

2. go to Internet options.

3. click on Security tab.

4. Select " Local Intranet " & then click on 'Sites'

5. Click on advance

6. add the website to the zone.

7. Click on 'OK'

These steps help us to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Vijay Ninave

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.