Highlighted
Absent Member.. Wes Kaufmann Absent Member..
Absent Member..

BAC 8 to BSM 9.10 upgrade RTSM to uCMDB guide

Where is the documentation on the use cases for splitting out the uCMDB from BAC when you upgrade to 9.10?  Am I missing something or am I on my own and have to figure out the RMI integration and what I want to sync out of the upgraded RTSM to a separate uCMDB system?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: BAC 8 to BSM 9.10 upgrade RTSM to uCMDB guide

BSM 9.10 Upgrade guide:

HP Universal CMDB (embedded/external) Upgrade Information

Upgrading HP Universal CMDB Integration - Splitting Procedure

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Wes Kaufmann Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: BAC 8 to BSM 9.10 upgrade RTSM to uCMDB guide

That doc is very limited.  For instance it does not explain the process very well when the uCMDB is external.  Or if you have an embedded uCMDB and you are going to use a split and staging method.

The upgrade guide does discuss splitting the embedded via a direct upgrade.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.