(BPM) Support Tip: Reset Health Indicator options
Resetting an HI is a way of returning an object's severity status to a defined default value such as Normal. This can be done on the GUI with below steps:
1. Open the Event Browser from Operations Management: Applications > Operations Management > <select a perspective>
2. In the Event Browser pane, right-click the event you want to close and for which you want to reset the health indicator.
3. In the context menu that displays, select Close and Reset Health Indicator.
Also status of HIs can also be reset by using API calls:
- reset all HIs on a specific CI:
http://<Gateway Server>/topaz/servicehealth/customers/<CustomerId>/cis/<CI ID>/his/reset
- reset a specific HI by following URLs:
http://<Gateway Server>/topaz/servicehealth/customers/<CustomerId>/cis/<CI ID>/his/<HI name>/reset
There is a known issue on BSM v9.26 IP2, where the HI Reset option have no effect on the status of the HI, it is not present on APM v9.31 as there were changes done on the logic of the same.
HPE Software Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution