Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Rufeng Xu-Fried Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

BPM data are not showing up in APM 9.3

We have just upgraded BSM 9.25 to APM 9.3. Except some issues with cmdb upgrade, everything else is going fine. All the services are up running now.  Howeve, thee is no BPM data in APM 9.3.

The BPM is working fine. The script is running fine in the BPM.  The data are showing in a different instance of BSM from the same BPM.

To resolve the cmdb_upgrade.bat issue, we removed Cmdb9xAdapter.zip from the connector.

Could you please advise where I can start to look for this issue? Does cmdb have anything to do with this issue?

Thanks!

Rufeng
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: BPM data are not showing up in APM 9.3

first area to investigate is WDE (on the GW). check logs if there are ignored samples. if not, you can enable wdePublishedSamples log in DEBUG and check if the BPM samples (trans_t) are published on the BUS. then i suggest also to check db_loader if it store BPM sampels.

did you try the BPM Triage raw data report? if it shows samples then you might have problem with aggregation.

anyway, i suggest to submit Support case and let them help you with the investigation.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.