Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Demitree Absent Member..
Absent Member..

BSM 9.22 Exporting Reports to PDF issue

Hi All,

We just recently upgraded to version 9.22 and we are struggling to get the PDF report to look right.  It seems like the PDF export removes all formatting.  I am attempting to create the report from Application -> End User Management -> Status Reports -> Application Summary.

All help is appreciated,

Demitree

Tags (5)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. noamhasin Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: BSM 9.22 Exporting Reports to PDF issue

We recently released a new BSM version 9.23 - http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Application-Perf-Mgmt-BAC-BSM/Blog-post-about-BSM-9-23-What-s-New/m-p/6312875#M54768

This version contains a major improvement to our PDF formats. We adopt a new PDF utility export utility. please consider to upgrade to BSM 9.23 as soon as possible to get latest fixes for PDF reports.

Regards,
Noam

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Demitree Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Thanks for the advice Noamhasin.  I will give that a try.

Demitree

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Ashok_I Absent Member..
Absent Member..

He Demitree,

There is a known problem with BSM 9.23.

SLA Recalculation will not work!

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Application-Perf-Mgmt-BAC-BSM/BSM-Support-Tip-SLA-recalculation-issues-after-upgrade-to-BSM-9/m-p/6326777#M54925

Do consider this fact before upgrading to BSM 9.23!

Regards,
Ashok
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.