Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Absent Member.. Varun_C Absent Member..
Absent Member..

BSM_LDAP Integration

Hello Guys,

Kindly help me on this how to integrate BSM and LDAP server. Is there any document is there for this integration.

I Have gone thorugh the plateform administartion guide but the I havent get the enough information on this guide

Whether we need to install any BSM adapter for this lDAP INtegration

Wht exactly we need to do for this integration.

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. Syed Uzair D Ha Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: BSM_LDAP Integration

Are you looking for SSO integration with BSM environment?

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Varun_C Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: BSM_LDAP Integration

Single sign on is totally different from LDAP. AM I right?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.