Highlighted
Absent Member.. Tom_GM Absent Member..
Absent Member..

BSM Unable to Deploy Java Record Replay Script

Hello Experts:

I'm having an issue deploying a VuGen script written using the Java Record Replay protocol.  The script works fine in VuGen.  I've uploaded it to BSM, but the script transactions are not listed in Admin/End User Management/Monitoring.  However, the are listed in Admin/End User Management/Script Repository when I click the Transactions icon.  In addtion, the script is not being deployed to the BPM servers. 

I'm running BSM 9.26.371, and BPM Data Collector version 9.25 and 9.26.  In the script Runtime Settnigs, I've enabled Define Each Action as a Transaction, and I'm running as a thread.

Any thoughts?

Tom

0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member..

Re: BSM Unable to Deploy Java Record Replay Script

I've looked at the script .usr file and the transactions are listed in [TransactionOrder] and [Transactions] sections.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

This is a thick Java client/server application.  I've installed the thick client on the BPM server and it executes as expected.  The client requires a specific version of JDK, 1.6_043, which I include in the Use the Specific JDK option.

The script is not listed in the BPM Run Unit Name list.

0 Likes
Regular Contributor.. MaxwellCravo Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Hi Tom,

Did you fixed the problem? I'm with the same problem on my company.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.